Re: lintian.debian.org no longer updated?

Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:
> [Russ Allbery]

>> Looks like it updated today, so this should now be better, although it
>> may have missed some new packages that came in over the last few days.
>> (The package lists were updating when the actual packages were not.)
>
> Great.  Yes, it seem to still list a few of the packages that was
> fixed the last few days.  How can I get them updated?  The packages
> ntop, ipsec-tools, guarddog, dmraid, vsftpd, console-cyrillic, spampd,
> tpconfig, pptpd, libpam-devperm, nstx and mbmon was recently fixed.

They'll be picked up if another version of the packages are uploaded.
Otherwise, I'd have to run a full archive scan, which will take a couple
of days.  (In theory, one could update the reporting harness to
selectively inspect particular packages, but the code isn't there right
now to do that.)