Problem while checking for php-cli

Hi,

I've been trying to have my package uploaded by my sponsor Roberto (that
is in the Cc:), but it seems that there are some new lintian warnings
that are errors. Can you please check this package here:

http://dtc.xen650403.gplhost.com/lintian/

Or directly:

dget http://dtc.xen650403.gplhost.com/lintian/dtc_0.27.5-1.dsc

It's warning about php-cli not being in the dependencies when IT IS
present. In fact, I have php5-cli | php-cli | php4-cli (just to make
sure this will work on all flavours of Debian).

Please let me know so we can be sure it's a bug of that new feature of
lintian, and that my package can be uploaded to SID.

Thomas Goirand