food additive:sodium alginate,carrageenan,xanthan gum and konjac etc.

Dear Sirs or Madams,

We are glad to introduce our group as one of the largest manfacturers of food additives in China.  We have more than 15 years experience in this field and our clients are from all over the world.  Our major products include sodium alginate, carrageenan, xanthan gum, konjac, soybean protein and stevioside.  We are always proud of our good product quality and competitive price, and we are confident that you will be satisfied with our service.

Our other products include PTBBA, bone glue, cyclopentanone etc.  And our group also has factories who supply roof tiles, radiable tires, pipefittings, valves and submergible power cable etc.  Please feel free to visit our website or contact with us for details.

Our contact as follows:
COMPANY NAME: B&J Chemical Company
ADDRESS: 17C Western Building, Kaixuan Mansion, No.43 Donghai Western Road, Qingdao, China
Contact: Jason Zhuang
TEL: 86-532-85729053
FAX: 86-532-82689769
E-MAIL: bjchemical@gmail.com