Re: Indent coding style for lintian

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:

> I'm also more on the tab side of this argument although I have to
> confess I normally use the default emacs indentation which is a mixture
> of tabs and spaces. As long as it is documented feel free to use
> whatever you like for new code.

I've been adding settings for vim and Emacs to each file as I touch them
that enforce the tab/space style already prevelant in that file, and using
the ones I sent earlier for new code.

A manual revision is probably long-overdue.  Adding a contributing section
there that includes the coding style is probably the best place for it in
the long run.