Re: strange warnings shown on http://lintian.debian.org/reports/maintainer/brlink@debian.org.html#cuyo

"Bernhard R. Link" <brlink@debian.org> writes:

> Currently
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/maintainer/brlink@debian.org.html#cuyo
> says:
>
> Source package: cuyo (2.~-1.0-1)
> W: cuyo binary: menu-item-creates-new-section Games/Tetris-like /usr/share/menu/cuyo:2
>
> but all of the binaries for 2.~-1.0-1 have Games/Blocks:

lintian runs only against the i386 archive and cuyo 2.~-1.0-1 isn't built
for i386 yet.  The reporting script doesn't do a good job tracking the
different version numbers.  I have a rewrite of the reporting script that
fixes this problem by reporting problems with the right version number
that will be in the next release.