Re: Coordinate time for the lintian URL updates

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Russ Allbery wrote:
> lintian has migrated to testing, so I'm now ready to update lintian.d.o.
> An update will mean a full-archive run, which takes a little more than a
> day, after which the old maintainer URLs will be no more and the new
> format with the e-mail address must be used.
>
> I want to minimize the breakage in links from the PTS and developer pages,
> so I want to coordinate with you a good time to do this.  Could you let me
> know when would be a good time to do the switch, assuming that the archive
> run needs to start about a day and a half in advance of when the new URLs
> will be live?

For me you can go ahead right now if you want, I should be able to find
some time tomorrow (or on sunday) for the PTS if zack is not faster.

In any case, broken links are not the end of the world and it's doesn't
require an up-to-the minute synchronization ;-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog