please remove thread "real jerks a load of cum out of this big johnny"

Please remove this thread:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2005/05/msg00068.html

My name is on this page and it should not be.  I do not know how it ever got on this page, but clearly it is not supposed to be.

I will be forced to take legal action if it is not removed in the next 30 days, as I have evidence that this website has prevented me from being offered several jobs due to the fact that the HR departments considered this site foul, disgusting, and would not want to take a risk in hiring someone who may act on "sexual fantasies."  When people google my name, "Everett Hutton", this site is at the top of the search engine, and is destroying my name and reputation.

Thank you,

Everett Hutton