strange results on lintian.debian.org

        Hi!

 Please take a look at [1] and tell me why it claims that the version
2.0.3-4 of tetradraw that I recently uploaded is affected by
menu-file-in-usr-lib and old-fsf-address-in-copyright-file when it is
clear through [2] and [3] that this isn't the case.

 I guess lintian.d.o to not do the lintian checks regularly but just
updating the package version informations - which leads to very strange
and quite unrelieable and unhelpful data.

 It might be related to that the package isn't yet built on i386 - does
it maybe check against the unstable version on i386, _regardless_ its
version number?

 Thanks,
Rhonda
[1] <http://lintian.debian.org/reports/mGerfried_Fuchs.html#tetradraw>