Re: Unidentified subject!

Nico Golde <nion@debian.org> writes:

> I saw my lintian page was updated on 4 Aug 2006 last time.
> Why isn't it updated a bit more often?

The hold-up was originally that we needed to shuffle who had access to
update it.  This has been taken care of (thank you to the DSA team!) and
now it's just waiting on me to find a few moments of free time, which
have been unexpectedly scarce in the last couple of weeks between an
OpenAFS security vulnerability and a few explosions at work.

I will hopefully get it back up and running normally soon.