Re: Outdated lintian.debian.org?

Kevin B McCarty <kmccarty@Princeton.EDU> writes:

> Hi Lintian maintainers,

> The lintian.debian.org pages say they haven't been updated since August.
> According to /org/lintian.debian.org/README on gluck, they are intended
> to be auto-updated daily, but evidently this isn't happening.  Is there
> something wrong?  It would really be nice to have these reports be
> up-to-date before entering the Etch freeze.

Yes, it would, but I don't know how it's running now and I'm not sure
there's much documentation.  Jeroen was working on it and then went
silent.

I've been planning on figuring out how it's supposed to work at some
point, but I won't have time to do that for some time yet, probably not
before the etch release.