lintian 1.23.19 Friday?

Now that Policy 3.7.0.0 is out, I don't want to wait too long before
uploading a new lintian that's calibrated for it.  There are several
significant changes, two of which we already had (the X migration and
invoke-rc.d) and several of which we didn't (/usr/lib/cgi-lib instead of
/usr/lib/cgi-bin, which nothing is following yet, and the language
extension on scripts).  I don't really want to wait to upload a new
version until the unstable version migrates into testing, since that will
be another eight days and by that point people will be updating to the new
Policy and getting annoyed by the "Policy too new" warnings.

I'm therefore planning on uploading lintian 1.23.19 on Friday with
whatever accumulated fixes I or anyone else manages to commit by then.  If
that doesn't sound like a good idea to anyone, please speak up now.

Thanks!