Re: Will this Stock be a SuperNova?

Trading alert!
WE SEE A RUN STARTING TO HAPPEN.
You may not be aware of PGCN, but you should be, because this company represents a terrific profit opportunity for early investors.

Trading Date : 13/02/06
Company Name : Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical
Ticker : PGCN
Profits of 200-500 % EXPECTED
Current Price : $1.03
SHORT TERM 5 DAY PROJECTION : $3-$5
Market Performance : 100-300%

So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry because it appears that the huge move is about to start.
PGCN should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have another big one. Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.
This stock will explode!
Will it go crazy Friday morning?