Re: RFS: fvwm-icons -- XPMs icons from fvwm development site

Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net> writes:

> Oh no. Please leep it since it will make script more portable.

Hm.  I suppose I can leave in the warning for portability to System V, but
the systems with the old precendence problem with -a and -o are getting
rarer and rarer now.  This is quickly becoming one of those bits of
portability lore, like pre-ANSI C headers, that people still follow but
that only hobby archeological systems care about.

> It would be best if lintian implemented --pedantic for this sort of
> thing for us accustomed to use "-Wall --pedcantic" to make sure we "do
> the right thing fromt eh beginning".

Yeah, info-priority messages are filling this need for right now, and this
one is already info-priority.  Eventually this will get better.