Re: lintian.debian.org still at 1.23.12

Done now, see http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2006/04/msg00022.html

> Let me know if there's anything in particular I can help with.

Get one way or the other with the db/lintian.index files and the files
in pool and possibly parts of bin/genlist a lintian.log out of this
framework :). If you can do this, I can probably quite easily get the
lintian.log file quite easily into the html files on lintian.debian.org,
but generating the lintian.log file is not really trivial.

You can fine the current format of lintian.log in
/org/qa.debian.org/data/lintian.log , and
$lintian/reporting/html_reports takes that file... and other information
too. Maybe some totally new code to generate lintian reports would be
better... one that's already generic enough to allow showing other type
of results. It's a tradeoff between getting recent-lintian results
publishable fastest, or doing it 'right' the first time around :).

I'm interested in your thoughts on this.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl