hello please write back

hi i'm Rebecca and i'm 13 years old and weigh a total of 11 stone 2 lbs and i'm really want to lose 1 stone of weight but since my mum doesn't drive i cant get to and from weight watches im thinking of getting my own booklet though telling me how many points in different food there are so if you have time to write back telling me if you can send me a free booklet to 21 The Shrublands
                            Horsford
                            Norwich
                            Norfolk
                           NR103EL

That will be fantastic

thank-you for all your time reading this letter

from rebecca