Some suggestions

Hi.

Some suggestions about handling certain bugs and a few other changes.
If there are no objections I will proceed with the mentioned actions:

#279754: lintian: missing-depends-line test appears too general
-> Close, should be handled by overrides

#317277: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate is
overly nitpicky - please remove
-> Close or tag wontfix

#253621: [ef]grep check
-> Close or tag wontfix

#289723: lintian: ChangeLog compression is a 'should' not a 'must'
-> not sure, we have several places where we treat policy 'should's as
errors, not warnings... Fix these or continue like before?

#191253: [checks/changelog-file] wrong-name-for-upstream-changelog is
too strict
-> Close, is a real error, override acceptable?

debhelper versions:
I would suggest dropping the versioned build depends requirement for
all compat levels < 5. We should issue a warning though in case the
compat level < 3 like debhelper does, too.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/