Re: it has more

ALERT, this deal will be offered to you one time, and one time only -

Thank you for your recent inquiry, we have been just been advised that two private lenders are interested in offering you a deal.   Remember, for this special offer past credit history is not a factor.

In accordance with our terms please verify your information on our secure, private site to ensure our records are accurate.

Have a Great Day

--Mike Shirley
Senior Business Consultant - Low-Rate Advisors Inc.

Did this reach you in error? please let us know...thx