Re: incorrect instance of unusual-interpreter

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 12:01:09PM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 07:29:01PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 10:53:14AM +1100, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> > > Hi Lintian people,
> > >
> > > I'm preparing a QA upload of clig, which has a unusual-interpreter warning
> > > on a #!/usr/bin/tclsh8.3 script in it.
> > >
> > > (Yes, I think it's a weird choice for scripting as well)
> >
> > Okay, let's agree that it's a weird choice for scripting.
> > What next? ( What is your question? )
> >

> Well, Lintian says:
>
> "This package contains a script for an interpreter that the Lintian
> maintainers have not thought of. It could be a typo for a common
> interpreter. If not, please contact the Lintian maintainers so that they can
> add this interpreter to their list."
>
> So here I am...

We still need to change all these occurances so they read to file a
minor/wishlist bugreport about it. Bugs are much more easily tracked.

I don't have the time right now to check, but it looks valid to me, so
please file a bug, and it'll probably get fixed in the next version.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl