Please check my interpretation of policy/lintian

Hello all,

I am the maintainer of clamav, and I would like to double check with you
before I add lintian overrides to my packages.  The only warnings I get
are related to translations.  They are all:

W: clamav-daemon: partially-translated-question clamav-daemon/TcpOrLocal da.utf-8
W: clamav-freshclam: partially-translated-question clamav-freshclam/local_mirror pt_br.utf-8

(one warning for each translation, obviously).

The TcpOrLocal asks a user to choose between a TCP socket and a Unix
socket for listening, and the template was discussed with various
translators before settling on having _Description but only Choices
(no translation for Choices).  It was felt by the translators that it
was unnecessary to translate those fields, and I have deferred to their
judgement.

The second is a 'choose a hostname' type field, and I made the decision
that an FQDN should not be translated.  I think this one is a
no-brainer.

I am mostly mailing this as a courtesy copy since that is what the
lintian documentation requests.  If you feel this is unnecessarily
trivial, I will not mail you in the future for small things, only where
I see a real disagreement.  On the other hand, if you think I am
breaking policy, please let me know.  I can see an argument with
clamav-daemon/TcpOrLocal - either way is fine with me.  I do think I'm
right about leaving FQDN's as is, though.

Thank you very much for your work, and hopefully I am not just wasting
your time,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |