Something wicked with overrides

While comparing the output of a 1.23.0 and a 1.23.1 beta run I saw
that 1.23.1 sometimes uses non-existant overrides (i.e. the package it
self doesn't define overrides but lintian thinks, it does). We need to
check that, but I don't have time right now, so this mail.

This doesn't occurs when checking the packages sepearatly so I guess
when checking more than one package overrides are not cleaned up
anymore. It's a clear regression bug.

Examples:
E: avr-libc: arch-independent-package-contains-binary-or-object ./usr/avr/lib/avr3/crt43320.o
(and the other 59 occurences in this package)

W: aspseek-cgi: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/lib/cgi-bin/s.cgi /usr/lib/aspseek

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/