Our site and debian.org

Dear Lintian Maint,

My name is Shamsher, and I'm the owner of globleweb.com. I wanted to
let you know that I've just placed a link to debian.org.

You can find the link to your site here:
http://www.globleweb.com/web-directory/computer-computer-tutorial.asp

I've used this text to link to your site:
"Lintian"

This is the description I've used for your site:
"Lintian"

Let me know if you want to change the description of your site.

Thanks for putting such a useful site on the Web! I would really
appreciate it if you could give me a heads up if you move or change
link locations, or if you post any new material that you think my
visitors would be interested in.

A link back to my site would also be nice. Please reply back with the
reciprocal link.
and also check out the Benefits of reciprocal linking.
http://www.globleweb.com/tutseo.asp?action=seo&page=seo8

Please use the following information to link to our site:
Title: Make your own free web site, Free web site builder, Webmaster's
tools
hit counter, Free Refer a friend,Free feedback forms, Free Mini Polls
Site: http://www.globleweb.com

Note: Do not change the above information.

Your link would be deleted if you dont reply with 10 days. in this case
u gotta visit the following link to add your site
http://globleweb.com/web-directory/addurl.asp

Again, thank you very much for your great web site.

Sincerely,

Shamsher
info@globleweb.com