Dont spend more on software, Lintian.

Well I never did!
If a lie is repeated often enough all the dumb jackasses in the world not only get to believe it, they even swear by it.
Low rates on Software

Looking for not expensive high-quality software?
We might be just what you need.
http://coset.soft-dindon.biz/

We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 - 40$
Borland Delphi 8 Architect Edition - 50$
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition - 55$
And more!
We ship worldwide.
Be he a king or a peasant, he is happiest who finds peace at home.
To do no evil is good, to intend none better.