Lintian trunk: ready for release?

Hi,

Since r40, I think lintian trunk is ready for release. But first,
testing is needed.

deb(-src) http://jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl/sw/debian EXPERIMENTAL lintian

This will give access to the prerelease version of 1.22.11. Please test,
and report to this list.

I didn't really test it myself yet (other than the tests I do on every
commit), it is lintian clean though :-)

Oh, by the way, what should be the version number? Policy compliance
changed, one test was renamed (but it currently matches no packages),
otoh, no structural changes were made.
I searched the archives, but couldn't find any version numbering policy.
Reading the changelogs makes me suspect a minor version number is
increased on frontend (options, etc) changes, which seems sane to me.
So, 1.22.11 is fine as version number.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar