lintian.debian.org

Hi!

How does lintian.debian.org work? Who maintains it (this list according
to the contact info)? Who updates the system?

And, why are non-free and contrib not checked?

It looks like some perl script, rather than DB backed (so one can query,
generate nice stats on tests matched, etc). Currently, one cannot get an
overview of also one's co-maintained packages, and it is not integrated
in packages.qa.debian.org. Especially the last thing would be nice.

But, the current lintian.debian.org is a really nice tool as it now
already of course, much easier than downloading and checking that by
yourself :).

This is not my priority, but I think it'd a nice feat, and plan to look
at it sometime next month or so. If anyone is also interested, please
speak up :)

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar