Lintian status

Hi Colin,

As you wanted to look at lintian this weekend, a (very short) status
update:
- in my homedir there are some few menu-format fixes and cleanups
  waiting, just not yet tested enough
- Branch needs to be verified against the upload, and then correctly
  tagged
- the branch changes still needs to be backported to trunk.

You can of course review the past revisions (and skip those with
menu-format, as it will be changed really soon now), but current trunk
is not in a state to be released right now.

Maybe I'll clean up trunk this weekend, but otoh maybe I won't be doing
much computer work this weekend.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar