lintian UTF-8 changelog checks

Hi Colin Walters,

I only just now notice that the reason you have not yet reacted to
#175318 is simply because you're not the same person as Colin Watson,
and probably unline him not on debian-lint-maint@l.d.o.  I guess it's
because both are foreign-sounding names to me, and quite similar in
writing and sound, that I really don't see the difference very clear :(.
Sorry about this mistake.

I've just tagged you bug #175318 moreinfo and removed the 'patch' tag,
because there are some problems with it.  What's your opinion on the
bug, and the issues that are with it? Do you think you have the time and
willingness to look at it and improve the patch, or would you rather not
spend your time on it?

In addition to messages filed against that bug, you can find my last
commit w.r.t. this bug here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2004/debian-lint-maint-200402/msg00065.html

Regards,
Jeroen