polyxmassdata source: newer-standards-version 3.6.0

Hello,

I am building a data-only package for Debian GNU/Linux.

When I lintian-check the made package (.deb file) all OK
When I lintian-check the source package (.dsc file) I get the
following:

N: Processing source package polyxmassdata (version 0.6.4-1) ...
W: polyxmassdata source: newer-standards-version 3.6.0

I seem to understand that this is because there is a gap between the
version of the standards I am using (3.6.0) and the version of these
standards for which lintian was programmed to do the check. I am using
the lintian version

$ lintian -V
Lintian v1.22.9

If I am missing something here, sorry for the inconvenience and I
would appreciate any pointer to solve the problem.

Thank you,

Filippo

--
	Mass spectrometry in GNU/Linux ? GNU polyxmass !

	 www.gnu.org/software/polyxmass or www.polyxmass.org

	  Free software that you are welcome to distribute!

      http://www.unesco.org/webworld/portal_freesoft/index.shtml