Few areas that could change

Hi,

While runnning lintian against my package I got many warnings. Two of
them are
W: libsemaphore: description-starts-with-leading-spaces
N:
N:   The package "Description:" starts with leading spaces. Usually,
N:   leading spaces are used to switch `verbatim display' on (i.e.,
lines
N:   are not wrapped) so this might be a bug in the package. Otherwise,
N:   please contact lintian-maint@debian.org about this so that this
N:   exception would be recognized in future versions of Lintian.
N:
W: libsemaphore: missing-depends-line
N:
N:   The package contains an ELF binary with dynamic dependencies, but
does
N:   not have a Depends line in its control file. This usually means
that a
N:   call to dpkg-shlibdeps is missing from the package's debian/rules
N:   file.
N:

The Description line is
 libsemaphore - posix-1b semaphore library
 libsemaphore-dev - posix-1b semaphore development library

and our rules file has dpkg-shlibdeps.

Looks like lintian code is throwing red-herrings in these two cases.

Thanks
Mohan