lintian - exclude certain tests

Hi there,

I'm a sysadmin at Swiss Post in Switzerland. We are currently proof of
concept
debian system designed to be used on 700 desktops.

We have choosen to configure these clients with cfengine and store the
cfengine
scripts in debian packages. The packages would install the scripts into
/usr/local/...

Of course lintian complains about this install folders. Now we can
simply
ignore these errors, or we could find a way to tell lintian to exclude
this
test from the run.

Browsing the man-page and the online manual, i did not find anything
usefil.

Is there a way or is this a feature request?

Christian

--
> Die Schweizerische Post
> Information Technology Services