Lintian oddness

Hi,

I'm working through the list of orphaned packages with the wrong
maintainer and doing uploads with the maintainer set to the QA group. I'm
also trying to rectify a bit of lintian uncleanliness as well as fixing
trivial bugs.

I've arrived at the wn package, which is a downright odd package (showing
it's age in the way it's been packaged)

In particular, I'm getting:

E: wn: postrm-contains-additional-updaterc.d-calls /etc/init.d/wn
W: wn: script-in-etc-init.d-not-registered-via-update-rc.d /etc/init.d/wn

The package as it stands in unstable has prerm/postinstall scripts that do
a conditional execution of /usr/sbin/update-rc.d, so that string appears
in both twice, so that could explain the first problem. The second one has
me stumped.

I then made both update-rc.d calls unconditional, so this string only
appears in each maintainer script once, and I'm still getting the above
errors...

Just found it a bit odd. I guess I should have a wander through the
source...

Andrew