Exceptions to record for glibc

I have a small series of exceptions that I need to make for glibc:

The test for shlib-with-executable-bit triggers and
The test for shared-lib-without-dependency-information triggers on:
usr/lib/debug/ld-2.3.2.so in libc*-dbg
lib/ld-2.3.2.so in libc*

These tests should probably ignore anything that doesn't match lib*so.*
for correctness.

setuid-binary usr/lib/pt_chown 4755 root/root is intentional in libc*

statically-linked-binary ./sbin/ldconfig is intentional.

The lintian -iIv output sais to email this address.  If these should be
in the BTS, please let me know.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey