Standards-Version: 3.5.10

Hello, you all faithful and wise lintian-maintainers,

I have installed the latest lintian_1.22.8.1_all.deb on my woody-box to
check my very first debian-package, but it keeps telling me that the
standards-version is newer :-)

I've used Standards-Version: 3.5.10, since that is the actual version of
the Debian Policy Manual (it is - or did my brain melt by the heat over
here?).

Since you ask so nice in the notes regarding this warning to bug you to
create a newer lintian version - I do so:

Please - oh please - create a new lintian version.

Or forgive a poor and undeserving new package maintainer doing any
stupid mistakes and annoyed you in whatever you were doing right now.

Undeserving regards from Muenster/Germany
        Balu

PS: What was my task again? Ah - fix those other warnings...