dchroot setuid binary is intentional

Hi,

Lintian is reporting that dchroot has a setuid binary.  I would like
to add an override:

dchroot: setuid-binary usr/bin/dchroot 4755 root/root

Justification follows:

1. dchroot needs to call chroot(), which will only succeed if the
effective UID is zero.

2. dchroot is careful to only allow users to chroot to paths specified
in /etc/dchroot/conf which is only writable by root.

3. dchroot has been written carefully.  I've asked others to look over
the code.  If there is a way to make it do something bad, I don't know
it.

Thanks for your time,

David