lintian error on configure-generated files in sources

Hi,

After haggling with the code to check the diffs for a few hours, I just
noticed that the original report makes no sense: the config.* files cannot
be removed by the diff, because dpkg-source simply ignores file deletions!

I'll remove the grossly overengineered code from lintian that was supposed
to fix this, and just fix the error's description instead to say that 'rm -f
config.blah' in debian/rules:clean is fine.

<sigh>

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.