OpenStack users list

Hi,

A Quick Follow up to you that if you are interested in OpenStack users list which can help you to grow up your business campaigns?

We will provide you the information according to your criteria and interest level if you are very much interested to acquire this list which make your company more strengthen in Sales and marketing.

Data Fields – Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

We also have other technology users like: Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Microsoft Azure, Linode, Green Cloud Technologies, Rackspace Managed Cloud, Compute Engine, CloudStack, Vultr and so on.

Please let me know your thoughts and your criteria we will provide you with more information. And if you aren’t the right person to discuss this mail you can freely forward this mail to right person in your organization.

Regards,

Maureen Bowman

Senior Marketing Analytics

To opt out kindly reply back with unsubscribe