Re: [Debian-Lex]

I'd be happy to give it a longer look when I have the chance; I gave it a quick skim earlier today.

I think it might have use for some subsets of legal practice here in the US (I could see it possibly being adaptable for legal aid / public defender's offices; it also seems suited for law firms that handle massive batches of insurance defense claims). U.S. legal practice and casefile management varies heavily between attorneys, firms, and practice types, so use outside of specific niches seems unlikely. I know that there are some OSS folk in the public defender / legal aid space in the U.S. and that they are working on using OSS tech to help out; I don't know of any that exist in the insurance defense space. It might be worth approaching some of them to see if they are interested.