It is not that hard so we can make a try)

How's it going handsome!
I am Love.
If you looking forward about spending wonderful time in a company of funny, sexual woman then I am waiting for you!
I really liked your pics and so decided to send this mail! I'm thinking that u wouldn't stay calm after checking up mine too.
So, I wait for ur answer this mail and who knows we will go cafe, drink some tequila, talk about different subjects and who knows I'll invite you to go to my flat! ;)