Re: New versión of OpenProdoc 0.7

Hi Joaquín,

I waited a weak whether somebody from the Debian Lex team would answer
your question and IMHO there is a real need for an answer here but the
team is obviosely not that functional at it should be.  From an outside
observers point of view (I'm involved in Debian Med, Debian Science,
Debian Edu and other teams - so now spare time cycles left) I would like
to recommend you to try to learn how to package and ask for sponsering
of your package at debian-mentors list so you can get your software
straight into Debian.  Time will show if the debian-lex team will be
able to give some help here - at least I hope that people could raise
their voice if newbies are asking questions.

Kind regards and thanks for your interestin Debian Lex

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de