Re: Debian Lex

Dear Michael,

I agree with you. I think that the most important is to decide which website and what CVS we'll use (this is exactly what said Jeremy Walcolm, former DebianLex coordinator). Furthermore, we must to know how people are. At the moment:

Barbara Figuerido
Michael Guck
Neal Weissman
Jeremy
  Walcolm (who is willing to help, he is Debian developer).
José (me)

In an private e-mail I will send you the answer of Jeremy, which is very illustrative.

Regards,