Re: Debian-lex Wiki

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 21:48 -0300, Barbara Figueirido wrote:
> Sorry for being so late to answer!
No problem. I haven't been able to do much myself :(
> In fact, I cannot tell you much that you don't already know, I didn't
> ask myself those questions, only took them as having different uses. But
> since it was a very valid question, I felt I should do some googling.

Thanks for your informative research and write-up. I have had very
limited experience using ssl/pki. I will write something about that
later, because it has to do with the issue of CA.

Could you put your answer on the wiki? I'll do it next time I work on
the wiki, if you haven't done it by then, and you have no objections.

Thanks,
Elaine