Re: Debian-lex Wiki

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 22:44 -0300, Barbara Figueirido wrote:
> Hello all!
> Following Elaine's suggestion, I've edited the category
> "confidentiality", please review this.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLex/ProposedMetapackages
>
> Any suggestions and/or improvements are welcome.
>
> Kind regards,
> Barbara

Excellent!

Lots of questions. I'll ask one at a time. I use GPG and SSL for
different things, following conventions in the software world. For legal
practice, is one or the other more appropriate for different aspects of
confidentiality? For example, email.

I have posed this same question at the discussion subpage
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLex/ProposedMetapackages/Discussion. The
answer is worth saving as part of the working page, instead of being
buried in a list thread.

Thanks,
Elaine