Re: objections to revising the project description on theDebianLex wiki
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: objections to revising the project description on theDebianLex wiki
- From: ter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:42:02 -0700
- Message-id: <1236814922.6604.18.camel@vici>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <1236637109.6595.94.camel@vici>
I think the change just acknowledges that what Jeremy Malcolm had hoped
for is now realized. So I am changing the request for discussion to a
call for objections. I will call twice, each to last 24 hours or so.
After which, I will make this revision to the DebianLex front page. You
can still change it there afterwards, of course.