request for discussion on revising the project description on the DebianLex wiki

Change the middle 2 paragraphs:
> The general idea for this kind of project was adopted from the Debian
> Junior and Debian-Med projects, with the majority of the content of
> this Web site shamelessly pilfered from the latter.
>
> Debian-Lex will contain a set of meta packages that declare
> dependencies on other Debian packages, and that way the complete
> system is prepared for solving particular tasks. We hope that there
> will soon be a framework for flavours of Debian on which Debian-Lex
> will be based.

Debian-Lex will be based on Debian Pure Blends
(http://blends.alioth.debian.org/), which is a framework for
metapackages that declare dependencies on other Debian packages, so that
the complete blend will be well suited to meet the requirements of the
practice of law.

We can move this to the wiki if we can get a discussion going.

Elaine