Hope I can be of some help

I'm glad to see this project getting underway again. The machine upon which I was running Linux has since been retired (I sold it to a friend). But this project may be enough motivation to get another Linux machine running. I've never set up debian from scratch before (I used the Ubuntu debian derivative). Hmmmmmm. Maybe it's time to look into VMWare again and a debian appliance . . .

--
Aaron Rittmaster
Overland Park, KS