Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth? - python/perl/php?

Hello List, Id like to support the Rebirth of debian-lex.

But first of all I have to second Diego, and Id like to ask Jeroen if he
already has seen some of the already existing apps, like legal case
management for example (php). I guess this is a considerable base for a
server.
.
Should all this stuff be rewritten in python, or what do you mean by your
statements.

I guess I have to put it like this: (im no programmer)
I think if you (or your boss ;) (not meant as bashing)) needs to have software
to be written in python, youll have to do that. All other decisions are in
the democratic hands of the (code-)contributors and their practical
compromise.

Maybe its a better point to start, if wed find a base that integrates existing
approaches rather than build everything from scratch.

just my 2 cents
drz

--
drz@rizzux.org
gpg 5518 8F74 B2A0 E91A 6FAD 8AC8 C02C 6C6F C899 DC65