Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth? - wiki

How about using the Debian wiki? http://wiki.debian.org
The DebianEdu page is a good example: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu

I suggest creating http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLex
to copy-paste most of the existing information from the
official project page (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-lex/index.en.html)
then to start creating sub-projects: lex servers, lex desktops,
accountancy solutions, etc.

Of course, discussion should probably be made elsewhere, either
this list or a forum (I would prefer to continue using this list,
to continue using Debian ressources and not reinvent the wheel,
but I don't insist).

I have sent a request to gmane to add this list to its service,
so that we can have RSS feeds.

mathieu

--
Mathieu Lutfy        <mathieu@bidon.ca>       http://www.bidon.ca
GPG 0x5F5BCEB4 0D3B 1AEE EF9B FB34 2FE7  80EC 8E8D F00A 5F5B CEB4