Re: icons

Okay, I finally got them. It is the gnome-icon package. It just took some time looking through the gnome ftp.

Thanks

David C. Jarrell wrote:

Although somewhat off topic, I am looking for GPL/LGPL stock icons. I can find them scattered around the net on some gnome pages, but not the entire package. Does anyone know where the gnome stock icon package can be downloaded? That way I can properly document / attribute that work to gnome or whomever.

This is for a debian-lex project btw, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

david