Debian-Lex in Italy

G'day.
I'm an italian lawyer and i'm sincerely interested by using debian-lex distribution in my office. But.. I don't think someone really use it daily at work, intead of Windows or Mac. At the contrary: how have you resolved the chronicle abscence of act's database for unix/linux? Do you really think is important to use a legal office administration package, instead of a good time-planner and a text information-retrieval software?
Thank you in advance for your comment. Bye
Marco Tanini
Lawyer in Florence - Italy