Re: My thoughts for Document collaboration, indexing, and versioning.

G'day
not really regarding your point but the opengroupware packages at alioth
are nearly ready. Has anybody tried them? perhaps they, as they are tied
in with OOo, can facilitate document management as you envisaged it?
Regards,
jj

* Tom Barcellona <tdb@usa.com> [2004-03-30 20:50]: