Re: feedback

On 05/11/2004, at 5:21 AM, David C Jarrell wrote:

I am thinking about establishing a library/knowledge base for legal
research. My thought is to create a topic-based system to organize legal research. Basically a way of managing cases and statutes as they relate to
certain topics.

How would this differ from the various existing legal research sites that are categorised by topic, eg. Findlaw, Hieros Gamos, etc?

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy@Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)